Site Administrator (Lusaka Mining Project, Africa) Closed
Admin / Administration
- Candidate must possess a diploma or bachelor degree in Administration, Management, Hospitality, Tourism, Public Health, Accounting or equivalent with GPA above 2.8.
- Willing to work on-site for at least nine months – with three weeks break and return to the site for at least three years ahead.
- Strong English proficiency
- Fresh Graduate or minimum of one-year relevant working experience in site administration on mining construction.
- Updated CV and application letter
- Have a copy of legalized diploma/bachelor certificate that is ready to be shared
- Have an original copy of proof of employment (Parklaring) (for those with related experience)
- Have an original of complete personal identification (KK, KTP, Akta kelahiran etc)
- Have a 48-page passport. Or if not, willing to process to create a new one